Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Heat will learn a few recommended Daren exclusive moisturizing moisturizing tips (Photos)

    Lead: fine up to the people that it is not easy to go today, whether they have any tips for exclusive moisturizing it? Able to shine stand at this stage, Xiao Bian learn with everyone and their special skills!
    moisture Daren Jiang Li - % of the strength of the
    group work is the most people happy to win it! Everyone from strangers to engaged and intimate working condition, regardless of you and me to contribute their wisdom and win more than one person a high score! As elected representatives of the Group stage Beautiful and intelligent, generous and humorous, I naturally subject to attention! In fact, the first stage really is a little nervous. However, the tension just once, every day more than moisturizing! This time you only see 10% of my strength, Jin Sanjiang to see me!
    Why can I win?
    because I am crazy ah! Moisturizing products have a bag in the case (that is full with coming to the fore, not the kind of dragged zipper) still can not resist the temptation to star moisturizer, and then store! I hate ah, hate what the shelf life of hymns! All right to put out the big bags, the product type to code all line up neatly on the floor, one by one study. Like generals fighting plans and then see it, this full floor of the So, my moisturizing products by category on the dresser will With a bit more flavor or weak? Thick or thin with some of these from? Too tangled, no way. My
    Jiang Li exclusive moisturizing secret
    1. I was 10 at the critical moisture level is only two steps
    is no exaggeration to say that my daily moisturizer do 10 layers! In fact, also used in lotion, cream, lotion three samples, only the key steps, with water as the beginning and end. From water → water → → Hydrating Lotion / Cream → water, that is such a step, eye and facial done separately, that is 10 layers. Benefits of doing so is completely absorbed, while also used in the cream is the purpose of a water and oil but will not let it run away, the skin can pinch run by water in the afternoon to, ha ha.
    2. Moisturizing every step like also warm water! Temperature and moisture are just like a pot of moist sake, delicious delicacy after heating the skin to drink fun. I warm them is simple, all have to do with the palm. First into the left palm, and then fasten the right hand, stay ten seconds, and then I also like to rub a little bit, so that his hands are stained palm skin care products, and then covered his face while it is hot, gently, but also warm, has been Run to the heart. For me it is a kind of spiritual care SPA, has been busy enough, enough impetuous, and every day tens of seconds on this, quietly, threw himself to himself, take good care of their feelings is good.
    my favorite moisturizer
    1. Clarins Orchid Facial Oil 380
    in the most tired and most tired, moisture never will fall, of course, not much, two or three drops of a layer of make-up water + orchid oil (palm warm Oh) get shot in the face! And the effect is that of a refined moisturizing homework.
    2. Moisturizing cream Clarins Hengrun 560 yuan
    famous, plants, good taste, easy to use, the price of a good moisturizer without outrageous things,vibram 5 fingers, that This can have, this must be! In particular, with the time slowly deposited thin, very fitting skin, and even sports are not fall, is one of many people's favorite moisturizer over.
    4. Jingrun Pearl Cream
    76 元 60 grams of a bottle,mac makeup! Would like to wipe to wipe ah. I have mixed skin, in addition to the summer, and the remaining three quarters, it can be to my cheeks, neck, hand or arm to bring a day of soft, supple and oh.
    moisture Daren Chen Xuemei - > Although I have just given birth to a baby, but the skin has not ignored the most moisturizing I love,mac brushes, by virtue of their years of accumulated experience and exclusive tips, also of people who actually won one seat, so that the pursuit of beautiful skin no limit!
    Why can I win?
    moisturizing my research very carefully, just like that I will be concerned about skin changes, the environment, the role of the transformation scenes and even then, As a I might be lazy, and willing to pondering hymns!
    Chen Xuemei water moisture most secret heart
    1.T area with rubbing cheeks with the shot
    a lot of people are mixed skin, usually for two bottles of lotion, I think a bottle of moisturizing lotion also can handle that. Wipe with a cotton pad in the T zone, in order to clean out the grease, and in the cheeks is the way with a shot, and shot several times more than recommended, until it can no longer be absorbed, that cheeks
    2. Sudden drying, repair
    I have just given birth to the baby, the skin suddenly changed, the face becomes particularly special was dry, dry to have red itching, this time pay does not work, I think starting a repair type, I used the L'Occitane Immortelle Mask's, although it main anti-aging, but there are repair role for the kind of injury of drying, the effect is very good. Most people will apply the method to use, and I will be warm in the palm of the hand, and then shoot the way, so absorbed better, but also saved my dry muscle.
    3. Spray with good night mask absorbed faster
    mask with a good night, often very slow absorption, and the situation I want to go to bed early, so I will be in its half dry, heavily spray spray can spray his face dripping water level, and then use a cotton pad and press, dip out extra mask,mac makeup wholesale, the nutrients can be absorbed with the water spray, the effect that she remained difference.
    my favorite moisturizer
    1. Affordable four-fold silk WHITENING herbal mask
    Although it is cheap, the effect is definitely not let you down, and it which contains dozens of amino acid and natural moisturizing factor, while moisturizing whitening, great value!
    2. Division Yan Calendula plant activating the water
    bottle has really marigold petals, pale yellow water of, like, like a beautiful sunset, It has very good balance to reconcile the role of water and oil, so I love the endless.
    3.FANCL Revitalizing Essence
    can be used together with the eye, very gentle, both pay another repair function, and the product is very close to the back of the bottle designed a And is up-style, use the last bit will not be wasted!