Sunday, April 17, 2011

I am a good boy, do not hoard goods boy.

Wow Kaka ~ ~ - skin care beauty - gem domestics - up
Forgot Password
up a new user, open their own personal center
Switch to Wide magistrate
saying that I entered gem has been three months, in fact, not long friends, but domestic products at home is increasing day by day, o () ︿)) o Well, I admit that my desire to buy a super strong ah ~ ~ approved several times by BF , he Xiong Baba said: Since the first week home from school, so that two batches of goods. Hey hey hey, who stared carefully trouble Zhongjie Mei Chou Chou ha ~ ~


this is that a number of quarters, not just my friends, is the collective property of six quarters. These things we are familiar with it! Rules by the Chinese people, from top to bottom, left to right Ann tender Kazakhstan
1 fast: smells good, the frosting is very small, very small particles,mac brushes, but the effect is not very good, after washing the face is not spent The effect of dead skin cream.
2 Ann White's fast: The taste is also very good, green yellow flesh color paste, washing when there is a trace of the feeling of cool, really white, cheap bowl, yes!
3 green fat: love mint, skin, aesthetic and spiritual love.
4 yellow fat: wash super clean, really a lot less a lot of black ~ ~ ~ hey, benefits the Earth people know! Ann Liang fast
5: students, never used, but the smell of incense over the first two are, is the crystal of the paste. International olive oil facial cleanser
6 Ann: No I, the light seen shell.
7 thousand grass-fiber loofah water: flavor, a little sticky, moisturizing effect is very good, that is, making it a little cold this day, can you turn on the microwave for two laps and then? ! ! Okay, I admit that insensibly the. Next to that is the cucumber water, do not feel anything.
8 MAXAM nutrition fat milk: good oil ah, do not like it, but so absorbed is good hair, but the absorption of the oil prior to, ah, all the clothes rub, o () ︿)) o Well, I value of its clean appearance.
9 Wheat Protein Conditioner Bee flowers: two bottles should be an old version of a new version of it, washing hair, it becomes very smooth with a child, used, very good. I would like to lose beer shampoo, but did not see there to sell it? ? ?
10 MAXAM Special Run-type hand cream: good, rub after completing Wet your hands, white, slippery. Like! ! !
11 MAXAM Tremella Pearl nourishing honey: I am a big oil field, I do not buy cream, fear impossible, the honey is very moist, very well absorbed as buying honey to buy it!
12 Chun Juan Astragalus: good oil, and we all quarters of the burst with a pox, probably not suitable for me, now then apply it to the neck, not bad.
13 bottles per bird blue antelope moisturizing cream: not my, but I tried, I feel very oil. Hundreds of the things I liked, this should be good moisturizing effect.
14 Friendship cream: there are a lot grandmother, grew up with, Matt, and everyone says I'm white. Quack ~ ~ really beautiful
15 lanterns almond honey: This would not have said it. Dough a good choice.
16 hundreds of small butter: very forum, it is oil, but I feel okay, the effect is not dry skin.
17 international olive oil moisturizing cream in peace: this is probably the most expensive bar inside, 40, is a gel-type, oil skin is very fit, very water, cool in summer with very good, that is, compared to the previous not recommended to buy a bargain. What
18 Dongyangzhihua what whitening: not for me, unknown force Fu Lang Placenta
19 SOD Honey: The texture is water, a good push, and tastes good, it is recommended it.
20 Yu Mei Jing children cream: praising praising President Tu pox in my face, I painted every day carries it to the body, now become a good slip me a good slip, good love it.
21 MAXAM Tremella Pearl Cream: stand up to the Forum praised and bought two bags, with not very much oil, I felt, might be my domestics is not very oil skin conditioning of the bar. Do it with a late frost,mac makeup wholesale, it is like. Bags sent to my mother, because I had just introduced to the mother of the Forum, she told me recommend this, that she had often, very good. No loss is enduring products MAXAM ah!
22 Johnson & Johnson Cream Milk: it was after I defected to domestic products of the idle poor, but the smell of milk taste good, I like milk ~ ~ ~
23 took off his clothes look like children frost, hey hey hey
Well, my dorm room than domestic products of all belongings, here at home.

saying that my grandfather is a super shopper, he has a special place in the cupboard these things, which are all domestic products store,vibram 5 fingers, buy a few bottles every time the supermarket will come back. Haha, I have a lot of it is he. I did not expect the old man quite stylish!



go on ~ ~ ~
1 by Yan aloe moisturizing honey: a grandfather, and the taste is very fragrant, almost all of these feelings honey, not oil, it is Oh well absorbed. Is the second bottle.
2 Phoenix glycerin moist green tea: do not feel very oil ah, and good absorption, good use of it. Mask base, finished mask is run the. The following is a glycerol
3 TFS remover Cleanser: Cleansing well, powder is float, but usually with poor, it is oil, it is difficult to wash clean.
4 TFS two bottles of water and milk blueberry berries radiation: okay, is not difficult to trace radiation, my mom work to face the computer, I had bought for her (did not know that domestic products strong it) She has been in use.
5 million birds Ling SOD Honey: grandfather give, not use.
6 six new seven white God: Grandfather given, the good, the taste is very fragrant, with a bath is a wonderful experience it ah. Oh, really white!
7 Liushen cool green tea: I shower only six God, the summer with good, cool. Cold weather with a new seven white bar. (Such as advertising ah)
8 Dongyangzhihua Hand Cream: This is I grew up with hand cream, the taste is not very fragrant, good degree of moisture. Mother units issued.
9 above a bar of New Zealand sheep imported oil: bring back relatives abroad, very moist, very good in winter. Is a small oil ah.
10 orange fruit ice cover is sun: It is oil, not like it.
11 New Rohto eye drops: Man house stuff, I Mann family lipstick and eye drops have a good impression. The eye drops have menthol ingredients, after drops of cool, very comfortable. Worn by stealth, especially after the good of the role of ease the discomfort.
12 Zhaogui aloe vera gel sample: no effect on acne smallpox in India, I was it when the gel-type facial, but run your mouth good, very supple.
13 BF bought me a lipstick natural plant propolis: My BF lipstick and eye drops are all arranged for me, this lipstick is to eat, and very moist, that is, a little oil, the total that is easy to use,mac makeup, strawberry flavor is very strong. However, when the mint did not buy the goods, I have to lose a mint next time come back. Mother liked this lipstick.
14 men by Yan SOD Honey: Think I know this is not the hundreds of friends ~
15 SOD in front of white honey bottle: Run through the Eye Muscles: mother is Japanese goods, is not clear do not know do not know, do not like Japan.
16 Yi Lin biological intelligence moisturizing cream: very heavy, but very slippery after absorption, good.
17 Phoenix Almond Honey: thick than lanterns, but also very good absorption, taste, smell better than the point of lanterns, lanterns in fact, it is also very good news.
18 top honey SOD big treasure: the Big Po Tai Po tomorrow


see every day in the classroom and my hundreds of hand cream, is moist, I think better than the United States and Canada net use.

Haha, see my characters on the desk attached to it? What? Did not see clearly? Come to a close-up!
~ forgot to rotate the amount of, well, so be it.

Finally, to an I picture, we carefully watch and Kazakhstan.
(light too, o () ︿)) o Oh, forgive me and the weather is beautiful pixel mobile phone. I'm on my appearance and not much hope, you could see. )

Finally finished, I'm exhausted, I hope you can support Ha! Sahua ~ ~ ~ Applause (crashed ......)