Tuesday, March 29, 2011

To the mother's words

    To the mother , then

    Mom, I want to get married!

    Please forgive her daughter's lack of filial piety , as the world grows, we need to learn more and more things ,mac brushes, more and more deep, math is too hard ! Now the economy is such a downturn, unemployment has been so high , Tsinghua University, to be pork , hey ... ... this is society 's fault.

    as a Chinese , but this society has to force me to learn English. Today's society is not equivalent to not speak English as I am a patriotic person, I do not want xenophilia , the quality of my English by the invasion was to become poor ,mac makeup, and I love our ancient language , and no one can not stop I love Chinese Enthusiasm , so I want to leave the school , walked into the marriage hall . I'm going to show the wife and mother of Chinese women -specific quality, a wife, mother is my ultimate mission.

    society so sad , the school as well. In three people in the school , one is learning good , one is rich . The third result is rich and good. But I have nothing, so I can only rely on marriage, so that your future son in law helped me to achieve in school can not achieve the ideal. I do not ask how your future son- handsome , talented , nor the school asked him the third person. I think he just money on the line,blackhawks jerseys, only to find money to solve my son 's dream , and let you and your father 's pension is guaranteed.

    So, Mom, I want to get married! To find a rich husband got married ,vibram 5 fingers, I'm so , you也好.