Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TO ST.

    ZYou're not taken any pain now have to work so hard to do ,vibram 5 fingers

    crowded bus Pei Xiaolian spare dry depends on the saliva of people speaking face to eat lunch. . They have no end, do not know whether to uphold or to give up, tired, sleepy and tired but can only hold back the fear in their hearts

    I can imagine that I know. . .

    But I can only tell you to enjoy each state of the process as a

    I can only say to you do not give up when the fuel is to exercise

    . . . .



    else can I say though I would like to tell you that I really am worried very distressed if I do not want you so hard, I do not want you to re-Kaoyan I do not want you so I do not torture yourself the work you do so helpless so helpless I do not want you know that you did not had any dirty work did not experience the pain did not do what right and wrong have not experienced the harsh social though I did not, but if I I really prefer to take them instead of you!

    installed you always be strong in front of me are not afraid of anything installed their own carry

    but I hate it! Why not be honest you're tired that you carry that you do not go very hard to accept that you are helpless!

    you experienced in Nanjing, then why do still think of something sad for me to buy this buy that,mac makeup!

    I hate this!

    I hate you all do you still thinking of me all day long,mac brushes!

    I hate every time you come to the new campus are still thinking about to buy me food! I like the new campus of orange fruit not? Gan Mafei you buy it from there! I like to eat kimchi old campus of the house but you must taste the Pig should not buy up every time I gave it! !

    I hate your hair a good night every night to

    I hate you always see the good information on good books to me the first time I hate you

    In your room filled with things about me I hate you

    invited me to dinner every time is because I like eating fish so every time you say I know every time you want to eat fish Ma spicy hot,blackhawks jerseys, but I like to eat will have diarrhea every time So you say you eat with me you always want to eat

    mask that has recently bought me a lot better then two pieces of skin will be better but the day when you move I'm gonna buy you anything you do not face cream every time you gave me to buy a lot of fruit but never to their own I hate you bought for a good relationship with my friends and regular contact them from time to time though you do not sociable

    I hate more than you do not mind my activities I hate you do not mind if I belonged to someone else to sing dinner party I hate shopping, you do not mind playing the work and the friends I always put in front of you

    I hate you do not mind my bad temper my impulses to my quick temper my wayward my bad habits you never let me change my

    I hate you so!

    really should be equal between us but I hate you always put me first place I hate you do not own this is not what I want you know? ?

    I hate this! I Fanjian

    is arrayed such a good person I do not want what I want! ?

    but

    my scruples to go there with you care about you care about your decision dynamic I do not mind how people say I do not care how people think

    is I just wanted to let you know I am really worried about you I'm afraid you doing good I'm afraid you can not hold on I know how uncomfortable study section of the work? Future?

    To a person of his intellectual harvest more than anything else is not it?

    I would like to see a real live person is a know know how to love themselves

    me not to hear you say those words you said that day we were just friends but friends I can love you like I loved the love with my best friend, the love that kind of feelings can go beyond love between lovers may have no message to my expectations and would like to see you from the heart good life want to see a real smile on your face and not fitted out in front of me not to make people not worry about the fake

    I would not say never but at least now I never told you Delete from my life ever since you were the most important in my life who gave me a lot of love and tolerance there are those happy moments that we learn with time arguing that we eat in the cafeteria with preserved eggs fried green pepper read together with the day to see those days of special education closed. . I will not forget!

    I remember freshman year when I call you every time to meet fellow students when in fact, is the best because there is respect for the equal

    I know you love me spoiled .

    I know a boy as a girl to do this because if he does not love her love her nothing

    If so I would rather choose him to do nothing when she is



    so at least he will have his own.

    So if you really care about me so I can once again use your feelings?

    for me to love myself a little

    Do not dwell on the arrogant high-handed person should not be anything better life for her sake her go again!

    for me to think about their own

    (those few words carved in stone is my greatest hope for you)

    care of yourself.

    i beg you ....